2006-09-26

South Park's seventh season

South Park Season 7

After rewatching the failure that was Team America: World Police, it's good to know that Matt Stone and Trey Parker actually spend some of their time creating something worthwhile. This season was great, and there were quite a few episodes I was seeing for the very first time.

Stand-outs include "Fat Butt and Pancake Head," in which Cartman gives Ben Affleck a hand job and Mitch Connor makes his South Park debut; the Crab People of "South Park is Gay"; the lyrical stylings of Faith Plus One in "Christian Rock Hard"; and the lengths Cartman will go to in order to spend the night at "Casa Bonita."

For the life of me, I couldn't really find a weak link. My least favorite episode of the bunch was "I'm A Little Bit Country," but it was still pretty great.

Would highly recommend. Tell your kids.

No comments: