2006-09-30

A night with Chris the Great and Timbo

I haven't seen my two best friends--Chris the Great and Tim--since mid June, so it's high time I start hanging out with them again.

Tonight we saw School for Scoundrels, which far exceeded my very minimal expectations. In fact, it's probably the best comedy I've seen in a long time.

We proceeded to the Colonial Park Diner, where we played catch-up the only way we know how--we shared vulgar stories and stupid jokes. I don't know why I've spent so much time away from these guys, but for the first time in a long time I actually felt that emotion called "love" with somebody outside of my family. These are MY guys.
Also: Chris the Great recommended a movie to me, adding an item to MOVIES #9: Watch the next five movies recommended to me. Eventually I will be seeing Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, a movie that has been recommended to me countless times over the past few years. In the near future, I'll finally make good on my threats of watching it.

No comments: